This program includes unlimited access to all training sessions offered by NAC and can include training opportunities up to 5x per week. There are no additional costs for Christmas, March Break or PD Day camps as well.
Every athlete at this stage has different needs and the ability to handle training volume will vary greatly. Each athlete will have an Individual Athletic Plan prepared for the season which will identify their specific training requirements to support the competitions they wish to attend. Participation in this program is also influenced by the recommendations of the coaching staff to ensure athletes are adequately prepared for the program.
The program is designed to support additional racing opportunities including racing in the USA.
This program will introduce athletes to additional training resources such as video analysis and wireless timing on a more frequent basis with occasional opportunities to train with the U14 / U16 athletes.
Participation in off-season dryland training activities is mandatory to be enrolled in this program. Participation in the December Fall Camp is highly recommended.
U10 / U12 Enhanced Program
Program Cost: $1,500.00
BASE PROGRAM: Saturdays AND Sundays
+ Thursday AND Friday Twilight
Lead Coach: Tobias Porter
# of Weeks: 14+
First Day on Snow: Saturday December 12, 2020
Target Training to Competition Ratio: U10 - 9:1, 8 - 10 race starts, U12 – 7:1, 10 - 12 race starts
Target Athlete to Coach Ratio: 6 - 8:1
• 50 – 65% of the training volume should be focused on free skiing throughout the season.
• Fun courses with turn radii equal to the child’s ski radius.
• Brushes, stubbies, junior gates, introduction to Slalom
• Athletes are encouraged to be skiing a minimum of 3 times per week, with an overall target of 60+ days on snow for U10, and 80+ days on snow for U12.
Coaching at Races Included in Program:
• NAC Invitational (only race with race entry including in program price)
• Lydia Kutra GS / Mount Baldy SL
• NJRS or USSA races (COVID restrictions)
• Fun Day/Spirit Day
• Pro Race
• Club Championships
• AOA Provincial Race, TBC
**The program does not include travel expenses or entry fees for away races.
For any program questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org